5/4/10

*sigh* More disappointment...*sigh* (are you feeling bad enough to vote yet?)

My french terry JJ top made it into the second day for voting at Spring Top Week! Yay!!! You could stop by over there (by clicking on that clicky link I just highlighted) and vote for a top you like, if you like.

I would be more excited but I'm freakishly tired. Griffin was up crying at 12:30 so I brought him into bed with us, then Ruby wanted to go out because she heard all the excitement. Then she wanted to go out at 3:30 again, then both boys started hogging the bed bad and Griffin whimpered a lot in his sleep, then I was up at 6:30 taking the puppy out again because my hubs was perfecting his beauty routine in the shower.

And my favorite hairbrush has gone missing.

So it's a gonna be a long day, friends.

- H

3 comments:

Logical Libby said...

I had a night like that the night before. Luckily, it tired my kid out so she slept well last night.

Maybe you'll get to sleep tonight!

Kerry said...

Ugh sounds like a rough night! Puppies are almost as bad as newborns sometimes! But they make up for it by being adorable!

I totally voted for you again too :)

Christia said...

Your night sounds almost identical to mine. Aside from the puppy. But Gabe got up as much as Ruby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...