Our town's not-so-little Fourth of July parade was this morning. While we were waiting on the front steps for my parents to get here, I tried to get the boys to pose for a picture.

This is the stellar picture I got after telling them I wanted them to smile. Like with their mouths open. Say cheese or something.
Then Griffin got upset because of something, who knows what, so Cooper tried to make him feel better, unprompted if you can believe it.

Which was an open invitation for Griffin to bring the love, G style.


Thankfully no one was hurt in the process.
- H



5 comments:
okay, that's just too ridiculously cute and funny.
HEATHER! That is adorable! Seriously, you need to frame all of those in order. Cooper is looking so much older, and so is "Baby" G! I *love* Cooper's shoes! Gimme a link!
Gah! SO cute! I can't believe how big they are!
Adorable photos...WG puts on a cute little parade & carnival...The girls had a blast. We parked at the middle school so were at the end of the parade route. The Clydesdales excited the kids (& me) the most!! Katie rode a bunch of rides at the carnival too, shocked the poo out of me (she's my little chicken)...
Every year I try to get a picture of their kids in July 4th outfits, and every year I get pictures like your first one---and none like those GREAT others!! Come to my house next July 4th. Bring camera.
Post a Comment