7/8/10

Where did it go?

My post has disappeared which is odd and slightly disconcerting.

That's ok.

I got a lot of help, and I appreciate every single bit of it.

Cooper will be starting the new pre-school in August. I'll find the balls to tell his current pre-school that he's leaving. And that his brother is staying.

Things will change. They always do. They'll get better, and then some day they may get bad again, but I'll survive it.

I'm in Iowa today, stopped for lunch before a meeting. I got to spend a beautiful morning driving through the hills of northeast Missouri and southwest Iowa, looking at farms, barns, Airstream trailers, cows, horses, more barns, more Airstream trailers. It was nice, I needed it. I'll be back tonight in time to give my kids a bath. For one blessed day I was the not the one to make sure Ruby got the exercise and pottying she needs. And that's a good thing.

- H

1 comments:

Little Girl::Big Glasses said...

Breathe. Also...pick me up an Airstream while you're there, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...