10/1/10

Poof!

I'm in the midst of a crisis. Crisis-eeze. Whatever the plural of crisis is. Are.

Hubs is out on sick leave.
My job is rocky.

OK, I thought it was more complicated but that kind of sums it up. I made an impulsive decision to take down the sewing side of my blog life this morning, although if things change in the next 90 days I can bring it up again.

When If I run away from home, at least you'll all know why.

If I sew again, I'll post it here. Things will change, right? Right. Right.

Right.

- H

4 comments:

Little Girl::Big Glasses said...

Oh Heather...wish I could swing by the house and take you out for a cocktail. Or, watch the fellers so you could take a nap or sew. Thinking about ya.

Mary Jo said...

Ugh... so sorry your full plate just turned into a messier more full plate! Hope things settle down for you soon. Thinking of you and always here if you need -HUGS - MJ

Mandy_Fish said...

The Sewing Side of Life would make for a good book title.

Hope things settle down a bit soon.

Karen G. said...

Hi, I just wanted to write you a little note! I know sewing isn't so much a priority right now, but I LOVE the tulip pants that you guest-posted on Sewing in No Mans Land!!! LOVE THEM! I've made 5 pair for my daughter and have a couple more in the works. They just make up so cute in all different fabrics--sweatshirt fleece, corduroy, terry cloth. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I love them and I hope you're able to do some more sewing soon!
Oh, and I live on the KC side of the state--fun to read a Missouri blog!
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...