I can't keep up with NaBloMoPo or whatever it's called. Every day?! Are you kidding me? I only have one or two good thoughts a week, let alone a day.
I wish I was prolific enough to be able to wax poetic every day about all sorts of things. But most days the only thing I can think about it my latest tension headache (I never knew I could get a headache in my neck) and the cool new underwear I bought.
By the by, in case you are like me and have trouble finding underwear that doesn't ride up or show VPL, check out the offerings at Soma. It's the lingerie/loungewear counterpart to Chico's. I know, I'm a tad young for their demographic (Chico's, not Soma) but anyone who offers underwear with little rubber strips to keep them down where you want them and not halfway up my butt is a winner with me. They have a beautiful name...Vanishing Edge. Like they belong on the cover of a Harlequin romance.
Don't even try to convince me to wear thongs. I've had one too many graphic conversations with an OB-gyn during an unguarded moment in the O.R. lounge to ever go back to wearing thongs again. I could elaborate, but you might be grossed out. I will leave you with two words, and hope you can understand.
Dental floss.
There, I said it. So back to my new underwear, the ones that fully cover my bum and have rubber strips keeping them from riding up? I love them. Love love love. Worth every penny when you have a bad butt like mine that doesn't like to keep panties down. And you can't see the lines! Even in leggings and tights.
So. How great was that? See, I need to go back to posting every so often when I've got something really good to say. Like how I need green cowboy boots to go along with my pink ones, Santa. You hear that? Huh?
I wear a size 10.
- H
11/17/10
Fail
By Heather on 11/17/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I don't care what you say, I like your random posts. I think the mundane is so awesome to read. It's like watching someone when they don't know you're watching them, which sounds utterly creeptastic but you know what I mean. Something about it is so interesting and fun. And now I know about Vanishing Edge!
Post a Comment