11/15/10

toes

Hubs and I had our first parent-teacher conference this evening for Cooper. His teacher, Miss Jenni, assured us he was right on track for his age. Except of course that he can't identify most letters or any numbers except for the lettes in his name. Umm, I will take responsibility for that. I am not one of those moms who is constantly pointing out the alphabet.

Or numbers.

Not that it's held him back any. He still writes plenty, despite the strings of letters not literally spelling anything. Ok, ok, I have my work cut out for me. Sign me up.

While we were sitting in the hallway across from the Star Room, waiting for Miss Jenni, we giggled at these two posters. A different classroom had made them. Aiden has the beginnings of a career in footwear ahead of him.



Poor Josh. Called out for being different. I like Ella's answer. Sister, you have no idea.
- H

1 comments:

Angela said...

Dude. I love the lists.

Andrew can't write. At. All. Ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...