Did you know NaNoWriMo* started a few days ago? I didn't. Crap. I just read it on Dr. Smak, one of my favorite blog reads who never writes but I still love it. I wanted to try it this time! So maybe I can't write a novel in November, but I'm totally going to be make it a goal for December. December is always a slow month on the job. The space from Thanksgiving to Christmas is not filled with work and that is a very good thing. This year it may be filled with Heather writing a novel, how about that?
I also just learned about NaBloPoMo. So this one I can probably do. The only goal is to blog something every day. Probably not going to be something super great, but I can blab on about garbage every day.
Like right now, I'm waiting in the lovely Bismarck airport to board a flight to Minneapolis that will eventually take me home to my shellren. The Bismarck airport is beautiful. So is the airport in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The Saint Louis airport? I think you all know how I feel about that already. Although they did just open a "modern fusion" restaurant. Yay.
You know what I noticed about Bismarck? They don't have a Panera. But they do have a Hooters.
*I have to confess I never knew what NaNoWriMo meant. I just figured it out.



2 comments:
Bismarck!! My childhood home town! Does the airport still have just two gates or did it "expand"? Glad your travels went well.
As a fellow St. Louisian/Louisan?, I share your feelings about Lambert, but you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mosaic. It is one of my favorite St. Louis restaurants. The Butternut Squash soup is to die for (and I hate that saying, so I really mean it!).
I look forward to you checking in everyday. You always make me smile. =0)
Post a Comment