I know, most of my readers aren't into sewing. But for the three or four who are, I wanted to be sure you all know that Hancock's is having a crazy huge pattern sale this Friday through Sunday.
Kwik-Sew patterns are going to be 20% off. That alone should bring you out of the house because they only go on sale when hell freezes over or when someone threatens to change the name to Quick Sew as it should be.
Vogue patterns will be $3.99. Folks, when a pattern costs $30, you wait to buy them when there's a sale like this.
And not to be outdone, Butterick, McCall's and Simplicity are all going to be 99 cents. Not even a dollar. Butterick!
I can tell you where I'm going to be on Black Friday. At Hancock's, waiting in line with seventy other people for the one lady who is working the cash register to check me out with my patterns.
- H
11/24/10
There's a big pattern sale this weekend for the three people who are interested
By Heather on 11/24/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I moved from the Detroit area to the Charlotte area 3 whole days ago. I found out I have a Hancocks near me. YAY! I went in today, and wound up buying three framed pictures, and that's it. I migth head back tomorrow after I have a chance to look at the pattern companies web sites. Although, after moving all my crap 650 miles across country, I'm not so convinced that I need any more crap.
Post a Comment