I know that Zucker-something-or-other kid claims to have invented Facebook and all, but I swear a small child probably had something to do with it.
My son is three. It's a cute age, right? Yeah, it's cute. He says really super sweet things like "Mom, you're my best friend." Which of course makes me give him some Juicy Fruit gum.
Sadly, this tactic also serves to backfire on me frequently.
"Mommy, can I have some gum?"
"No, honey, we're about to eat dinner."
"FINE! YOU ARE NOT MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE."
Just today alone I've been friended and unfriended at least a dozen times.
Which might be why I laughed until I cried at this post. I can't wait to be unfriended in a letter on my pillow.
- H
12/2/10
The original Facebook
By Heather on 12/02/2010
This is about mommying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment