5/15/11

Career aspirations

Let's just pretend I haven't been gone for months, and carry on, k?

This morning in the car, after listening to John Tesh tell a story about a child who became a musician:

Mom: Cooper, do you want to be a musician when you grow up?
Cooper: NO.
Mom: What do you want to be?
Cooper: Mom, I just want to be a regular worker person.
Mom: Oh, ok.
Cooper: And then, I can do a really bad job and get fired so I can get another job.

Interesting what he's learning about career aspirations in this household?

- H

4 comments:

Logical Libby said...

Hey, at least he doesn't want to be a musician. Those guys are flighty...

Jill VT said...

We missed you (if you had been gone, which you weren't). That kid has my kind of work ethic.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Kids have an amazing way of showing your good/bad/ugly in simple statements.

Sandy Hayashi said...

Hi Heather,

We are huge fans of Heatherty Featherty over at Glam Media! We’re one of the top 10 online media companies in the US and would love for you to help pilot our new Family Blogging Community, slated to launch in the coming months.

If you’re interested in making valuable connections with Moms like you, please contact me about joining this community we’re building.

Cheers,

Sandy Hayashi
Community Partners Editor
Glam Media
sandyh@glam.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...