Hello? I can't tell if I even know how to use this thing anymore, this blog o' mine. It's been so long.
I've been thinking about writing for a long long time. Does that count? No? Oh right.
Well, here goes. Remember that post I wrote around New Year's? The one where I was all like "hey, I kept the band together!" Yeah, that was so 2010. I'm all moving forward into 2011.
I'd love to make this space my own again. I need to do that, for my sanity. I've been drifting through my own life for the last two years months, holding my breath. I want to let it out again, shake the cobwebs from my head and get my tippity tappity fingers going again.
I am tentatively trying my arch-enemy as well. You read that right. I'm actually reading and occasionally posting on facebook. I still hate it, but that Zuckerberg kid has made any other form of connectivity nearly obsolete. So facebook it is. It's a great tool, though, if you're uncertain about whether someone in your life is a true friend or not. Highly recommend it for that.
It's kind of fun, actually. To write! To read! To breathe! Hey, did you know two spaces at the end of sentences is totally dead? The new rule is one space. I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. My guess is not well, considering the fact that my high school typing classes left me with so much anxiety I dreamt about typing for four straight years.
And I'm going to try to do this without censorship. From myself or from others. Which means my content may be fairly bland for a while. Wait, that's censoring! Crap this is hard.
Remember me? Me neither. But I hope to again soon.
- H
8/10/11
*tap* *tap* *tap* is this thing on? *tap* *tap*
By Heather on 8/10/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
This post made my day, which actually wouldn't be too hard considering I just had to throw away my underwear. What? Was that too much information?
Did we have the same typing teacher? I feared that class but DAMMIT if I don't type like the wind now. And, for the record I am now a two space, press delete person. Seriously. I can't break the habit but I've added an extra step of hitting backspace after each sentence. AWESOME.
So glad to see you blogging again and TICKLED to see you on Facebook.
Heyyyyyy, I remember you!!!
:)
i remember you... and miss you!!!
So nice to see your pretty face again. Just read the news at your sewing blog - I feel like you're headed for nothing but positive stuff, darlin.
We're here! We're waiting! We - Ok, at least I - missed you! Type away. And dear god please use two spaces.
Glad to see you are back! I look forward to your new blog entries as I've always loved the way you express yourself. And your beautiful boys too :) Been thinking of you lots! MJ
I remember you. I'm glad to see you.
Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway a piece of jewelry from our collection on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Thanks,
Chelsea Wakley
cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)
Post a Comment