I just ate room service. It's a lovely invention, I get to sit in bed with my laptop while someone else cooks my dinner and then brings it to my room so I can sit with a tray on my lap and watch TV at the same time! It's like Mommy Heaven.
And then, just as I was really enjoying my Tortellini Alfredo....CHOMP! I bit my cheek! My God, that's painful. It is so shocking and painful. I slowly started eating again (oh, no, nothing's going to keep me from my pasta in bed!) and CHOMP! I did it again.
So then I quit eating. Maybe that was a sign from God that I was being a glutton? I'll have to think about that. While I hold an ice cube inside my lip.
7/7/08
WHY
By Heather on 7/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like you are adjusting to no hubby and no kids just fine! Biting your lip/cheek is painful! You poor thing. I ate too much to night. Got into the Nutter Butter cookies! Haven't had one in years. Why is Neil struggling? He has a live in mother-in-law for the week to do everything! Boy am I glad I'm a woman!
Tina
I absolutely HATE it when I bite my cheek or lip. Then it swells so you do it again, and again! Ugh! Enjoy your time away!
Post a Comment