8/5/08

Strawberry Shortcake

Mmmm, Angela made me think of strawberry shortcake tonight! Well, that and I was looking at Griffie's adorable noggin while at my parents' house tonight, and my mom and I both noticed at the same time that his hair has a distinct pink tinge to it ~ it's strawberry blonde! Until him I don't think I've ever seen a true strawberry blonde. Maybe once? Ack, he is so stinking cute I can't stand it. I could imagine him smelling like the old strawberry shortcake dolls.

Tomorrow I will be starting my new Eat Better diet. I'll post the details when I think them up.

1 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! Angela, as in me? If so, I'm totally brain dead and don't remember that. Remind me!
That is SO cute about Griffin's head and hair. Andrew still has blond streaks and highlights on the crown on the back of his head and has had them since the day he was born!
Don't get me started on Benjamin's head. Right now it's yucky and has a distinct odor to it. Eewwwww.... We're going to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...