G has a tooth! That explains his fussy behavior the last few days. He's such a sweet baby he doesn't do much more than "eh eh eh" and rub his eyes when he's upset. I could just eat him up! I long for more babies, I don't know why. I hate pregnancy, my marriage is rocky and I'm getting old. It's a sickness. I won't succumb to it. All I have to do is grab my fleshy muffin top to remind myself that I can't do it again. But there's always plastic surgery.....



2 comments:
Oh Heather! :) I can't believe that Griffin has a tooth!! It really seems like you were just pregnant with him, but then I realize that my G is 5 months old, and your G is older than mine..so yeah it adds up!
Awwww...he's growing up!! It's funny--after Andrew was born I never had baby fever, and while I don't have it right now, I can understand it a whole lot better!
Post a Comment