11/22/08

28 hours

That's how many hours in the day I need, especially today. There was just so many things I wanted to do today and no time to do it all! Here was my crazy list when I woke up:

  • Breakfast at Bread Co. with Griffin while Daddy takes Cooper to Starbucks
  • Go look at a house in Saint Albans that's a possibility
  • Go to the fabric store for my ongoing projects
  • Sew on a couple things, my obi project and the Christmas Mai Tei
  • Start knitting on the sweetcase headband
  • Get the house ready for Griffin's party Sunday
  • Finish all the laundry and put it all away
  • Work on my real estate license continuing education online (yuck)
  • Finish expense report for work, as well as doing email and syncing, etc.
  • Spend time playing with the boys while they're awake
So...I did a few of those things. The breakfast thing is a daily routine, but everyone slept until 6:45 so we didn't get there as early as usual.

Then Neil really wanted to see the foreclosure in Saint Albans so from breakfast we drove out there and went through it. Of course, he loved it so now we're actually talking about leaving Webster?? It seems so strange, like we'd be moving halfway across the state or something. But the house is awesome.

I did make it to the fabric store. I did sew a little, but not enough. I didn't put away any laundry or do any new laundry. I didn't do any of my CE for the real estate license renewal. I did do my work email but didn't even start the expense report!

The house is still a wreck, luckily it's only family coming over. Neil's grandma isn't doing well, she's probably not going to make it to Thanksgiving so this will be a sad holiday for him. She was very special in his life, like my Grandma Clare. Cooper seems to have a real fondness for her, too; he talks about Grammy Jay all the time.

Well, tomorrow's another day so maybe I'll get something done tomorrow?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...