THE TREE. I love it, it is a spectacle of beauty and if it survives the next three and a half weeks with two monkeys pulling the ornaments off at every chance they get, it will be a Festivus Miracle!

I'm already scouting out what Target has that I want to buy the day after Christmas. For me, Christmas is really just a prelude to The Day After Christmas, when I can run out and get all of my Christmas decorations for half off! And then if I'm lucky, they go to 75% off a few days after that. But you really have to get there early because ladies like me are super wise about this sort of thing and fill our shopping carts when the stores open.



2 comments:
Love the tree Heather! It's absolutely gorgeous! Good luck keeping the kids away. But then again, part of what makes Christmas so exciting is watching the kids get into EVERYTHING!
Oh it is gorgeous. Now you need to post a tutorial of how to take a good picture of a Christmas tree.
Post a Comment