Remember that Mel Brooks movie that had the Greek vomitorium? That was our house last weekend, and then again last night. Griffie started it, then we all got into the gastroenteritis act. Cooper threw up for the first time in his life! He has told me since then "I spit out and I was scared!" This morning Griffin is sporting a cute mohawk. He threw up in his crib at 2:30 a.m., so I rinsed his head off but apparently enough was left to act like a baby hair gel.
So....the election is over. I did vote for John McCain and I still like him, but he didn't win. So we move forward with Barack Obama and pray to God he doesn't tax us into poverty to try to raise us up out of it.
But honestly, it doesn't bother me too much. I guess we'll see how comfortable the country is being governed almost entirely by Democrats. That's the part I don't get, don't voters want a balance of power? Don't they see that's how Bush's administration got us into the mess we're in now?
OK, I must go recite the serenity prayer a hundred times. Now I'm anxious again.
11/5/08
The vomitorium
By Heather on 11/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh, dear! I hope he's better soon. :(
Post a Comment