11/13/08

The cowboy mai tei

This is the rootin tootin mai tei I made for Griffie. Unfortunately, he doesn't like to be carried this way, he likes a hip carry so now I have to learn how to make padded ring slings, yay.




4 comments:

Christia said...

Oh man! Heather you are so awesome! That looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. You know there are some really great tutorials out there for RS. I think you need to join TBW so you can check out the DIY forum. They have an entire database of patterns and customization tips & tricks!

I however will not be a tester of your RSs because I hate them and cannot use them.

Anonymous said...

There are instructions here: http://www.edenbabycarrier.com/instructions-hip-tying.html for hip tying a mai tei :)

Anonymous said...

I'll try and link that, just a sec.

Sorry for the comments junk if it doesn't work, try clicking on my name in this comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...