11/14/08

I'm famous!

I made it on Big Mama's Fashion Friday page! I sent her a note asking her about leggings at my advanced age, and she used it as her first question today!

I'm a little jealous because she just got a Nordstrom Rack and we will never have one here, but whatever.

I'm going to update his sparse little page, but baby Griffie is now a walker. That's right, last night he finally decided he could make it from the coffee table to the easy chair without dropping to his knees first. Where did my newborn go? *sniff*sniff* Give me a second, I'll be ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, condolences on the no Nordstrom Rack issue. I have two within 10 miles of me. :P

Yay for G being a walker. I wish I could have kept Lily a baby in a baby carrier for much much longer.

Angela said...

I've never even been to a Nordstoms. There's not one near me.

WOW--G's a walker? That's amazing!! Weren't you just pg with him?

And I am uber-jealous about Big Mama!! This is the first time I've been online all day (ugh), so I will go check it out! Congrats! LOL

Christia said...

Oh man Heather, you can totally pull off leggings, boots and a long sweater dress! Seriously! I wore mine to church the other day! (I think leggings are a must here, it's FREEZING:))

I cannot believe Griffin is walking! WOWOWOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...