Oh, man, is Angela ever lucky that she tagged me for my ninety-ninth post, and not my 100th! Plus, this gives me time to work on the Big One Hundred.
So apparently, how this works, is I will list six things that really make me happy. Then I'll "tag" six people that I know who blog (uh, I don't know six bloggers, but whatever) and they'll do the same on their blogs, and so on and so forth and so on.
SO, here goes...
Things that make me happy, in no important order:
- Sleeping through the night!
- My kids - Griffie's great hugs and Cooper's heart-warming compliments are to die for
- Boots - I am in love with boots right now. I am trying to figure out how to wear them with sweatpants.
- Hats! There's nothing better, in my mind, than a great stocking cap. Or newsboy. Or one of those Elmer Fudd earflap beaver hunter hats.
- Sewing - I love to make things, anything really. Right now I'm obsessed with baby carriers but some day that will change and I'll be on to something else.
- Gardening - even in the dead of winter I am envisioning what I'll be planting next spring, and what my containers will look like. I eyeball other people's gardens and steal ideas from them, too.
So here are my six lucky bloggers who get to tell us all what makes them happy.....drumroll.....
- BRETT
- GINGER
- JERICIA (she needs to start a blog anyway, here's a good reason to)
- MARCI
- MELISSA
- MARY JO (ah-hah! you have to start one now)
And now, I'm going to partake of the first thing on my list that makes me happy. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz



2 comments:
Am I supposed to say here what I'm 6x thankful for or my own blog as in a posting?
Yeah just like many other things, I talk about doing them but take a really long time to actually do it! Maybe after Christmas I'll start a blog? I hope so...
Post a Comment