Have you ever wanted to do more hobbies or whatever, but there just isn't any more time in your life to do it? I'm not whining about being busy, I'm just saying I wish a day held 28 hours. That way, I could sleep a little more, I could write a little more, play a little more with my kids, and I could finally start knitting again!
I used to knit. My grandma Clare taught me how to knit and how to crochet. Then when I was in my twenties and living in Springfield, I took a class with my friend Lisa. I knitted up a storm for a while. Then I stopped, and haven't picked up my needles in ten years.
I recently (oh, God, that wasn't recently, that was three months ago!) bought the Sweetcase from Annie Amelia, a cute little knitting shop online. I just have yet to actually make the headband.
I am in love with Griffin's Crankypants and want to try my hand at making a pair similar to it (with a big fat G on the bum) but yeah....haven't started knitting yet.
*sigh*
I guess this will just go down in the books as "something I haven't gotten to yet." Someday.
P.S. So far, I love the Botox. My forehead is as smooth as my baby's butt. The only wee problem with it is I can't seem to lift my eyebrows in a look of surprise. I can frown OK, but raising the brows is difficult. I go in on Friday for her to review the work and see what needs to be adjusted for next time.
And now that my forehead looks so good, it's imperative that I work on the lower half of my face, it doesn't seem to match somehow.




3 comments:
LMBO about the eyebrows. I'm cracking up!!!
I've said for a long time I'd love longer days. I'd love a good six hours after the boys are in bed before it's time for me to go to bed. But as it is, I use about four hours and then wake up groggy and begging the day for a nap.
Oh my goodness I have a whole list of things I wish I had time to do. Digi-scrapping, sewing, gardening. This list is endless. I will accept an extra 4 hours simply for sleep, cooking good meals and playing with my kids. :)
I want to see a picture of your forehead now!
Heather I am so excited to knit Griffin's "Lucky Star" Pants! :) And I too wish the day was just a bit longer!
Post a Comment