1/12/09

penic

I have to say, Google has the greatest words in their word verification box. When you post a comment on Blogspot and you have to type in the word verification to be sure you're a human and not a spam computer?

One of the best ones I've ever had was penic. Then the next day I had something equally quasi-dirty, like vulvae or something. One letter off. I think there's a computer tech out there somewhere, just giggling at the funny words he comes up with that are so close to a real dirty word. He's probably thirteen.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Janet Carmody, now Thompson, is the one I was referring to about kidney donation. She gave a kidney to her cousin 3 1/2 yrs ago. It was so cool of her. "Penic" is funny, as was tube sausage in your earlier post. Both are borderline dirty!

Angela said...

You are on a roll. Penic, tube sausage. What's next? Family jewels? :)

Brett Havekost said...

Continuing the family tradition of quasi-dirty posts....love it!

BTW, the captcha's (technical names for the anti-bot words/pictures) are done by a dirty 38 year old. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...