I see I've got Christia hooked on the Bento craze. Check out the site she found with a Wall-E Bento lunchbox! And then there's this one, that's actually super cute and I would eat it.
The Wall-E one may be a little freaky to eat. I don't know.
1/26/09
See? Some of these people are CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! I should read my comment before posting! HA! I don't know if I would want to break them up! They're SO cute!
After watching me surf through numerous bento sites, my dh is now terrified that he is going to come home to dinner one night and be handed a box with some meticulously designed dinner. I told him not to worry though. I definitely do not have enough time for bento. However, maybe if I stopped spending so much time online I might! TFS!
Post a Comment