I'm sorry, this is catty of me. I just want to point out that there is no such word as degredaded. If something breaks down, it has degraded. Why is it that every medical science liaison I've ever listened to tries to make a word out of degredaded? So strange.
Degredation is a word. That must be it, they want to say degredation but instead they say degredaded. And they're probably too embarassed to say "whoa, that's not a word, why did I just say that?" Cause they're in front of a room full of colleagues and they're supposed to be the experts and all.
While we're at it, irregardless shouldn't be a word, either. If you look it up, irregardless means regardless. You've just added a syllable to a word for no good reason.
OK, that's all from me tonight. Vicious migraine has me sidelined in my lovely hotel bedroom and I must sleep.
2/23/09
Degredaded
By Heather on 2/23/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love it. You go, girl!!!
Sorry about the headache. Hope you have an enjoyable day tomorrow! :)
Those are very unique observations. I don't disagree with either. ;-)
Post a Comment