I don't have girls. I mean, I didn't have a girl. I was blessed with two wonderful, messy, physical, loud, loving boys.
But oh, what I wouldn't give to shop for a girl! Which brings me to my latest love affair. This is bumblebird.

I have fallen in love with bumblebird. Bumblebird is a shop from a really cool artist. She sells her stuff on Etsy and in a cute little boutique, too. Have you seen that "save handmade" button on my right sidebar? With the adorable teddy bear? Well, that bear is one of hers.
She's a genius. She makes adorable stuffed friends for kids, and she paints these perfectly little perfect paintings with perfect little names. Like Ruby, the painting below is Ruby. Did you know Ruby is one of my all-time favorite girl names and if I ever did have a baby girl I wanted to name her Ruby? Or Harper, I love that too. And Violet. But whatever, Ruby was up there.
She has an adorable little boy painting that I think I will buy. His name is Sebastian. You can read her blog here, and you can see her Etsy things here. I love her whimsical style. It's amazing to me how artists develop a style so unique to themselves.
Oh, and guess what else? Her name is Heather. So sweet. {By the by, I did not ask bumblebird's permission to post these pics of her most adorable things, so I hope to not be sued and I beg for mercy in that I just wanted everyone else to see how cute and adorable her things are. From the bottom of my photo-stealing heart.}



3 comments:
Yea, those are very cute. Feel free to shop for my daughter anytime, if you need your fix of little girl shopping! lol!
Hi Heather!
I discovered your blog and I'm thrilled you have featured my work and wrote such sweet comments, too! THANK YOU. This has truly made my day....
Awww! She loves you! I love her stuff too! I think that Gabriel might need something from her store for his birthday!
Post a Comment