2/23/09

I ♥ Texas

This is very funny. Things you won't see in He's Just Not That Into You. Not that I've seen it yet. I hope to see a movie in a theater with popcorn and a fountain soda again sometime in the next five years.



If you're wondering why you aren't getting the usual drivel from Heather today, it's because I'm on a plane to Texas. Texas, Where Everything is Bigger. I think that's the state motto, isn't it? Well, if it isn't it should be. I ♥ Texas. What's the deal with a lone star, anyway? Who cares if it only has one star. What I care about is that everything is bigger there.

I have a meeting that will last all week long so I will actually get to sleep four solid nights in a row! Can you believe that? It's like some sort of gift from God or something. The only downside to this meeting is we're not staying at the Westin that's attached to the Galleria. Bummer. That place was like heaven for a shopaholic like me.

I hope to be blathering on throughout the week (I'm even going to schedule some posts to post without me, let's see if it works) but my brain may turn to mush after learning about how poop moves through the body and, well, we'll see.

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Oh have a great time in Texas! Psst... there is a Galleria mall about 2 miles from my house so when/ if your job gets you up here we can go there. If it's the same place that is - high end stores like Oilily, Pottery Barn Kids, Coach, Pea in the Pod, etc.
I'd imagine maybe you'll find some evening to sneak over there to your TX Galleria. Have fun and enjoy the sleep! You deserve it! MJ

Brett Havekost said...

Them there be fightin words! I'm fixin to drive up to the Big-D and show you just why I h8 the carpet baggers and their Show-Me attitudes.

Just like the school kids in Tejas, repeat after me:
"I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible"

Amen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...