I was thinking about the sheer enormity of information out there on the world wide web recently. There are just so many cool websites and blogs.
Now there's Facebook and Twitter and Flicker and I don't even know what those last two are but they sound cool!
Since Barack Obama was elected, all the media talks about is how terribly horribly bad the economy is, and how everyone is pinched for money and things are really super bad.
I think we should all be shopping more on Ebates. OK, I think I should be shopping more on Ebates. I logged on tonight, and had totally forgotten how many retailers they have there! They have THE GAP, so I'm totally sold on using it. And they have Nordstrom's, so I'm doubly sold. The website says they have over one thousand retailers.
So I know, some of you are saying "who cares? Nordstrom's is for spendy idiots like you, Heather." Yeah? Well, you might be right....and then you'd totally miss out because guess what else they have there? TARGET. That's right! The French megastore we spendies like to call Tarjay.
Here's how it works. It's cool, you sign up for it (totally gratis, which means free, but I bet Angela already knew that), use their site to buy your itemy thingies, and then get rebates in the form of cold hard ca$h. I felt it was important to make that statement green. I think you understand.
Yeah, I think I'll be putting up an Ebates widget on one of my sixteen sidebars so that I can remind myself to shop more and use Ebates when I do. Now if only they sold something to improve my memory, we'd be all set.
2/4/09
Free money, people. FREE MONEY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Matthew won't let us buy anything without checking Ebates first. You can even get a Netflix account through them!!
I seriously LOVE Ebates! I used drugstore.com when I had my FSA, and would always use ebates first!
Where's your blog for the day?? I miss it. I actually prefer the days when you have several posts. Come on, girl, keep your fans happy!!! LOL.
My word is "fulksc", which sounds awfully close to f*ck stick, if you ask me.
Post a Comment