2/17/09

That's it! I am on strike with Photobucket!

Yeah, now I can't see the video I posted earlier. Stupid Photobucket.

I just want to warn my readers....I'm starting to long for white space. I thought I could handle the same blog design forever. But I can't.

I'm far too ADD to just look at one image every time I log on. Now I'm admiring blogs that are white and fresh and have cute fonts and such. So maybe soon my own blog will have lots of white in it. Or yellow. Yellow would be good, too. Or a new font? Something rounded and gentle like cicle or something? Yeah, that sounds nice.

5 comments:

Marci said...

I just changed my layout to St. Pat's theme. I quickly tire of my designs, too, yet when they're new I just think they're awesome and can't imagine ever tiring of them. But, alas, I do.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Photobucket here! What happened to your video? Can we help? Sorry you had a problem.

Marci said...

Really, is that Alice from Photobucket? Did she help? Interesting...

Heather said...

Wow, that's interesting. I'm going to contact them and see if they can figure out the problem.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I'm the same way with blogs--I'm always wanting to change mine (and will be changing it again as soon as I have a free weekend!).

P.S. When that red AGA goes on sale for 95% off, grab me one, too, wouldja? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...