I'm trying something new here. Every post I start is going to have a title that is aimed to draw attention from the company mentioned in it and get me free stuff! I only say this because my last post was about my frustration with embedding Photobucket videos into my posts (namely, it doesn't work) and lo and behold a lady from Photobucket commented on it!
Maybe my next post will be called I want to win the Powerball. Or Clive Owen is my favorite British actor. Who knows, he could call.
Today is actually supposed to be Wordless Wednesday. Angela did a wonderful job on her blog of following the rules. But you know what? I hate it, I hate not hearing her talk. So there.
Here's my Wordless Wednesday contribution, complete with words because some of it won't make sense without them. And because I like to talk too much.
This is Cooper's new toy. He fixed my desk for me.


We're working on the importance of safety goggles in all projects.
He's not impressed.
This is Griffin's favorite toy.

You know where books don't belong? They don't belong in mommy's shower. Even books about the ocean. Books and water don't mix. And mommy's too tired to wonder what she's stepping on while she's washing her hair with her eyes closed.

This doesn't look comfortable. This is what Binnie has resorted to in this house. I think she was trying to find a comfortable resting spot out of Griffin's reach. You can see the reflection in her cataract in this picture. She's blind as a stone.




6 comments:
Cute pictures, Heather!
Has anyone from J.Crew contacted you? It would be awesome if they did.
Heather, you are a *total* J Crew girl. You look like you belong in their catalog.
I am struck by Cooper's resemblance to N in these pictures. Seriously. More than ever.
I feel lost b/c I'm at my mom's and away from my email. Arg!!! LOL
Your comment on my blog bothered me. Please don't go MIA! I would miss you too much!!
If they don't give you free clothes, then we need to boycott them.
Hang your frames or I will think you just ordered them to be nice!
Just kidding.
Love, Steph
I heart J Crew too. Check out my blog. I usually have some J Crew posts. Here is another blog (not mine) they always have deals
http://jcrewaholics.com
Post a Comment