I am in total denial. I put this wreath on our door last weekend, and snapped a crappy lovely picture of it as I tore out of the driveway this morning got home this afternoon. In case you can't see it, those are pastel eggs. It's an Easter wreath.


Yeah, so what? So what if it's 17 degrees F out this morning? SPRING IS ON THE WAY. And I am going to be ready.
I know what you're thinking. I should have cut down my ornamental grasses by Thanksgiving. Yeah, yeah, I'm a slacking gardener this year. They'll be cut as soon as the snow melts. It's supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend, whoo-hoo.
I came out to my parents' house this noon to make sure everything is kosher as they are warm and cozy in Florida. Everything's fine, mom. The plants got their drinks, the car started up with no hesitation, I surfed the net for ten minutes, and now I'm outty.
I know what you're thinking. I should have cut down my ornamental grasses by Thanksgiving. Yeah, yeah, I'm a slacking gardener this year. They'll be cut as soon as the snow melts. It's supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend, whoo-hoo.
I came out to my parents' house this noon to make sure everything is kosher as they are warm and cozy in Florida. Everything's fine, mom. The plants got their drinks, the car started up with no hesitation, I surfed the net for ten minutes, and now I'm outty.




2 comments:
I have spring fever BAD. I only live in the midwest to be by family. We could live almost anywhere with Jeff's job, but we choose Dunlap, Illinois. Seriously? Damn family.
It's supposed to be 60 this weekend here, too!! I'm so excited. It was 25 as a high one day this week. That's just plain wrong.
Post a Comment