2/13/09

Lucky needs to work on their sizing

Seriously, the clothing engineers at Lucky need to work on their sizing. I have a pair of french terry sweatpants from there (super cute, with this asian painting all over them), and they are a size small. I am in no way, shape or form a size small.

I am solidly a size 8 or 10. So I should be a size 9, except we all know size 9 is nothing like the size that would be between 8 and 10 if there were one. No, size 9 is more like a 4 with a super low waistline.

Today I got some great news and wanted to celebrate so I took myself to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. I happened to walk through Nordstrom's on the way there and lo! I found an adorable Lucky french terry wrap hoodie sweatshirt on the clearance rack. In order for it to look right and fit right, I had to buy an XL! I have no problem with that, I just think it's strange that the same people who designed the S pants designed the XL top.

Other than that, I got nothin today. I mean, for the blog. I'm in a funk of sorts so my usual drivel has dried up. I hope to be back up and running tomorrow with more of my typical nonsense.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Marci said...

How can you be in a funk when you received great news today? Also, care to share your great news? Sorry you're in a funk. I hate it when I'm in a funk.

Heather said...

It's top secret. I'll leave you a FB message.

Shannon said...

i wanna know too...

Heather said...

LOL, now I have everyone intrigued!

Marci said...

So you with all your shopping and fashion sense--do you have any articles of clothing that are as old as my 14-yr old cardigan?
BTW--been meaning to tell you--love your profile pic.

Heather said...

LOL, are you kidding??!! No, nothing in my house lasts that long. I must be a hard wearer and an even harder launderer because my clothes tend to wear out pretty quickly. OR, I'm just fickle and I get rid of them after a few seasons. Whatever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...