2/13/09

Monograms make me smile

I have no idea why I love monograms so much. I think it goes back to my childhood when Papagallo purses were all the rage (like this one, I found it on EBay just now). Not that I had one, we didn't spend money like that. Or we didn't have money like that. Whatever.


No, I never had a Papagallo purse in pink and green complete with my initials on it, but I always wanted one.

So when I recently started seeing cars drive by me with these adorable decals on them, I knew I had to have one! I tracked one down online, and it came today. The husband said it wouldn't work on my car because of the windshield wiper.

Wiper schmiper. I went out and put it on anyway, dangit, and I love it! It will cheer me up every time I walk towards the back of my car. Which happens a lot. Check it out, I monogrammed my car!


Cutie cute cute.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marci said...

How are you always on the cutting edge of everything new and original?!! Love the car monogram!

Angela said...

Love it! Wiper, schiper! Or however you put it...

:)

Shannon said...

i love monograms too!!! the decal on your car is too cute!!!

Christia said...

Oh girl! You have to tell me WHERE you got that! I love personalized things! For me it stems from never being able to find things monogrammed or personalized with my name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...