2/14/09

My weekly trip to Target

Who are we kidding, I go to Target every other day. Sometimes every day. But this morning I was able to go early with just Griffin which made for a really nice time. It was quiet, the store was empty, and I was able to browse to my heart's delight.

I am in love with this Merona smocked tube dress. It's technically a swimsuit coverup. Either way, I think it's adorable! They didn't have it in my size so now I need to stew over whether I want to order it. Remind me to use Ebates if I do.





I also noticed that their Around the World in 80 Days home dec section is now on 75% off clearance! So I picked up a huge mirror that looks like it has a gigantic bamboo frame for $35. Seriously, that's insane. This baby started out at $150. Online it's still $75 which is just wrong, in my opinion. I think their prices should be consistent. I think later today I'll drive to a different Target and see what else I can snag for a steal.

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at Target last night and saw the 75% off. I have been waiting to buy the big espresso bookshelf on sale, but now it is sold out at my Target. So the kids and I are on a Target scavenger hunt today. Good thing there are 10 targets within 15 miles.

BTW, love the new layout on hf.com. I have that same logo on my personal stationary from The Paper Source. It is so classic, but modern. Totally my style. I am using similary coloring for my firm website. :)

Shannon said...

i want that beach cover up in black (shocking since it is the only color i wear). they didn'thave my size either... i am on the hunt!

Angela said...

Love the cover-up and LOVE the mirror! Good finds. Glad you and G could have a nice time together. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...