3/12/09

Cool t-shirts that could change someone's life

Is that a great teaser, or what? I just got an email from the BlogHer ladies, who are excellent in and of themselves, about Tide's new program.

It's called Tide's Loads of Hope. They provide clean clothes and assistance to families in disaster areas. Imagine being in a hurricane or a tornado, and then having no running water or electricity for weeks? Imagine how you might stink. Imagine the contamination on your clothes.

Tide sends this gigantic semi out with a bunch of washers and dryers on it, and people get to do their laundry. I think that's a pretty cool idea.

They're selling coolio vintage T's to support the effort. I bought one t-shirt for myself to wear, and one for myself to sleep in. The proceeds go to help these families.

Just thought I'd share. You know how I like good deeds.

1 comments:

Marci said...

The t-shirts are cute...they really say Tide! Remember those Maalox Moment shirts we all had in high school? White w/red writing? I think Ken got them for us from a relative. Janet still has hers. Funny. I might have to order me a Tide shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...