I have been on a conference call the past sixteen hours, or an hour, whatever. Thank God I just found one of the funniest blogs of all time for a person who finds grammar mistakes to be funny. It's called The Blog of Unnecessary Quotes and you must read them. Seriously, if you don't do it your brain will shrivel up into a tiny ball and you'll miss out on a bunch of belly laughs.
I have also fallen in love with another new blog I found. It's called the Heirloom Paperie, and its owner is a very talented designer of all things papery - cards, labels, prints, canvases, you name it.
The best part? She offers free downloads on Tuesdays! And on Fridays, she offers one of her super cool designs for $5. They're called Template Tuesdays and $5 Fridays.
I made the cutest sewing labels from one of her templates, and I might even send out Easter cards this year thanks to this blog. Check it out if you get some time today, you won't be disappointed.
3/26/09
Want a good giggle?
By Heather on 3/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Soooooo "funny!"
Girl, you know I had to add that to my sidebar; it's right up my alley. The quotes one, obviously. I am not crafty. LOL
LOL!! Laughed so hard at the unnecessary quotes! And you know I love me a good laugh! Thanks for sharing!
Still hoping I win the skirt...
maybe I'll rig my giveaway if you'll rig yours...!!!
I saw something the other day that should be included in the unnecessary quotes. A sign at Home Depot that said: Do the "Right" thing! Which made me think they aren't.
I just found your blog and I really like it. It's lots of fun!
Post a Comment