4/17/09

Hit the spacebarplease

Everyone has their daily rituals, right? Things you just do every day, no matter what.

I have a couple rituals. I go to Bread Company every morning for a Pepsi and a toasted Asiago bagel with plain reduced fat cream cheese. When they don't toast it right my day is usually ruined. Well, maybe not ruined but there's some serious uphill work to be done.

And every day I put my ridiculously expensive real estate license to good use by running a Hot Sheet. Hot Sheet is a very clinical term that refers to an MLS search of anything hot. Just kidding, it's really a search that shows any changes on the market since the last time you ran it.

Wow, this explanation is way longer than I'd have liked it to be.

So as I was browsing through the New Listings (that's the heading), I came across a darling house with an adorable exterior. Cute exteriors are all it takes for me to read the description.

Here's how it started...

...From the moment you walk in your glass front door with sidelights you'll know that you're HOME!You'll find hardwood...

And I kept thinking "from the moment I walk in that door I'm going to think I'm homey?" And then all I could think was HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT. And then I was rolling in laughter because seriously, it doesn't take much. A misplaced comma, some "unnecessary" quotation marks, a missing space after punctuation, and I'm a gone-er.

See, I still haven't figured out how to spell that word so I'm not even going to try. I made up my own word with a hyphen.

This post just proves that I need to get out more. I would do that, but then I'd be OUT and for an antisocial agoraphobic such as myself, out is not nearly as comfortable as in. Although, to be fair, I'm out every day among people so you can imagine my discomfort sometimes.

I'm not really agoraphobic. Or antisocial.

I'm just boring. There's a big difference.

- H

1 comments:

Marci said...

Very clever how you didn't put a space in your title. You're funny, Heather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...