4/21/09

I unwrapped my Tuesday


Emily, at Chatting at the Sky, has a thing she does called Tuesday Unwrapped. She uses Tuesday as a way of remembering to appreciate the small moments in life.

My Tuesday was unwrapped for me. My baby-doo Griffie-lou is sick. Big old headcold/allergy attack/too much pollen/too much snot headcold. I feel terrible for him because I hate that kind of instant sickness, and I feel bad for me because I haven't slept in three days.

But he's cute. And he's mine. And staying home with him today has been a lot of fun. We talked about dogs (doh! doh!) and birds (doh! doh!) and other stuff (whassat?). We ate lunch at McAlister's together. We got my sewing machine repaired together. He tried on his skippy new tenny shoes and loved them so much he would watch them while he stomped around on the wood floors.

So now I'm off to nap while he naps and enjoy the rest of this quiet lazy day.

- H

6 comments:

mamamia said...

yeah for lazy days and time for naps! I love watching the kiddos sleep!

Rebekah said...

I love messy chubby cheeks! One day they won't look like this anymore ... or at least I hope that I won't still be spitting on their faces when they're 16 years old trying to remove some sticky substance!

Marci said...

Awesome, Heather!! He is a real cutie-patutie! Hope he feels better soon, though.

Shannon said...

i hope the little guy feels better! i am glad you had such a nice day with him.

emily freeman said...

"He's cute and He's mine." Love that. Indeed he is both! Way to take a change of plans and make it into something worth cherishing. Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry he isn't feeling well. If being totally adorable were the cure he would be healthy in no time! He's so sweet!
Hope you got a nap too!
Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...