4/15/09

More sewing fun!

I wonder, how boring is this for those of ye who don't sew? Or who don't like things sewn? Or who don't have two X chromosomes?

Eh, who cares?! I love this new skirt I made!

I actually made it the same day I made Lily's pinafore prototype, but I hadn't finished the hem so I saved posting the BIG REVEAL til now.

So here she is... my Fat & Sassy skirt kit. Then I went out and bought up a bunch more fabric and trims and I plan on having seventeen cute skirts this summer. And every woman I know (plus a few men) is going to get at least one of these babies from me. I'm still trying to convince my friend Cindy she needs to let me attach tulle to the bottom of hers.

- H

5 comments:

Marci said...

Yay~it's adorable! I will be sporting my Heatherty Featherty skirt all summer long, let me tell you!You are so talented~

Shannon said...

i don't know how to sew at all, but i love to look at your work. you are so creative and talented!!!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to try Lily's dress on her. :)

Unknown said...

Nope...you will not put tulle on my skirt! It's a bit too foo-fooey (sp) for the girl who likes to mess with the walls:)

Unknown said...

oops...meant mesh not mess!! But I am a hot mess! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...