4/8/09

You know what's a shame?

You can't hear laughter on the internet. I love my bloggity life, but I can't hear the tinkle of a smile in someone's voice and they can't hear it in mine.

Just so's you know, I'm usually cracking up while I'm writing. Just sayin.

Heather

6 comments:

Angela said...

I'm laughing, too!!! :)

Heather said...

Don't mind me. I'm just testing out my new gravatar.

Marci said...

I know what you mean. Rest assured that I am laughing most of the time as I write and read, too!

Anonymous said...

Your new gravatar is totally creepy. I like the one of you an Cooper that showed up on my blog.

Heather said...

I know, I think the frame only shows up here because it's my profile picture. The pic of me and Cooper is my gravatar. Gotta leave it to Sara to be bluntly honest with me!

Mary Jo said...

I totally agree! I wanna know what each of your laughs sounds like in person so I can at least insert it as I feel fitting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...