5/19/09

Hey, it's a new contest!

I have decided to have another contest. This time, it's because I need help.

I've ordered new business cards for my bidness, from Peony Paperie on Etsy. Michelle makes the cutest things and I've had her make me personal notecards before, so this was a no-brainer.

HOWEVER, the proof she sent me includes a spot that says "short tagline here."

And I got nothin. For a split second I thought about something including the phrase "tickle your fancy," but considering the recent Craigslist drama I thought better of it.

So here's the contest...

Comment on this post with your idea for the Heatherty Featherty tagline, and you'll be entered to win!

"What do I win, Pat?"

The winner, chosen by moi, will receive one custom sewing project of their choice. For instance, if I were to win and I really wanted a dress for my daughter, I could ask for that. Or a skirt, or a bag, or whatever, so long as it's something I can make and the fabric isn't so costly as to need a second mortgage to pay for it. I'll be the judge, basically.

Alrighty, friends, hit me! Let's hear your tagline ideas! The winner will be chosen and announced on Friday night at 10:00 p.m. CST.

**EDIT: You have to leave your initials with your idea if you're posting anonymously or I don't know who to announce as the lucky winner! Thanky!**

- H

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sew Happy"

Marci said...

Ooh~I like the "sew happy" one. Cute.
Maybe Cleverty Heatherty Featherty? That's how I think of you.
Fun contest~I do love me some contests!

Heather said...

Anonymous needs to leave her name or she can't win!

Alexandra said...

"A Whisper of Whimsy"
"Wear What you Wish" "Wear your wish"
"Say It with Stitches"
"Leaves you in Stitches"
"Sew Sweet"
"Happy Hemming"
"Keeping you in stitches"
"Totally Stitchin'"

Ok, I am a little out of control.

kori bates said...

~Mad Sewing~

Got nothing...that is as good as it gets....I will send people your way!

Brett Havekost said...

She?
Brothers can be clever too you know.

Heather said...

HAH! He got me. Well, bro, I don't know how badly you want a custom sewing project? My husband is begging for a leather seat cushion for an antique pedal car and I say NO!

Jericia said...

"making discussion threads for you"


lame I know........creativity is not my strong suit.

Brett Havekost said...

~ So-so sewing.
(or So-so suck your toe all the way to Mexico!)

~ Hemming and hawing through projects.

~ All stitches final.

~ HeathertyFeatherty, from the Sew-Me State

~ Threading the needle of life

~ Where The Impossible Serges Together

kori bates said...

By the way, I put up pictures of the skirts~

Heather said...

I am laughing so hard over Heatherty Featherty from the Sew-Me State! Brett, you missed your calling, you should be in advertising creating jingles or something.

Unknown said...

How about.....

Sew Between the Lines

not sure what the proof looks like but you could have cute pics or sayings in a watercolor background appearance between your address lines.

Anonymous said...

She sews sea shells by the sea shore.

Monica said...

I think you should use your signature "Two little boys, too many hobbies, too little time."

Jericia said...

I love Monica's idea.....it is better than "Sew me the money"...Brett has a bad influence on me!

Unknown said...

Okay, you know that I lack creativity, but I wanted to get entered in the contest!

"Origins:Heatherty Featherty"...we just saw the new X Men movie & Hugh Jackman is way hot!

"T3" Which stands for your blog tagline 'two..too...too'

"Twotoo Squared"

"The Wonders of Heather"

Brett Havekost said...

Hey, just thought of another one, probably too long:

My With Loving Care, By Claire
...'s granddaughter.

I remember those tags in my sweatshirts, board shorts, and basically everything that Claire made us kids.

peony paperie said...

Heather...this is a GREAT idea!

I'm sure I don't qualify for the contest, but I'll put my vote in for
"fabric takes flight"
sticking with the feather theme, and since your shop is about sewing!

Best with the contest!
Michelle

Shannon said...

ok, so i have been thinking aout this, and i am not so creative. i really like the "sew happy' one... it just sticks with me. (and i really have been thinking of this since yesterday).

i was also going to suggest to use "two little boys, too many hobbies, too little time..." but i see somebody beat me to that one.

good luck! i can't wait to see how they come out!

Heather said...

I really like Dobra Memories but I'd change it to "Sew Outside the Lines". Don't hem in all that creativity!

Mary Jo said...

1st I LOVE your brother's comments! Perfect coming from a sibling.
I also like Sew Happy as well as your blog tag line as others suggested.
My only semi-original idea is Sew Obsessed. Only because sewing is such a great obsession for you!

Heather said...

OK, I'm going to exercise executive power and put an end to the creativity! Too many choices, the winner will be announced tonight instead of Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...