I made the pillowcase dress into a summer top for moi this morning. I had to make it considerably larger than the 18-24 months dress I made last night, but I think I went a little overboard in the fabric department. I'll need to take it in a little and modify my modifications to make it work for a woman. Without making her look like she's pregnant.
But I do like it. I think it would look really cute over white bermuda shorts. And with a tan.

This guy thinks so, too. He is sitting outside my front door right now, waiting to jump the mailman when he shows up.
The garden gnome's got nothin on him.It's that kind of a day here.
- H
P.S. Wow, a real camera would come in handy right about now, eh?



3 comments:
That top says Sunday brunch at the Club to me! White bermuda's and some sassy little strappy heels... perfect! (Open a boutique! Open a boutique!)
Heather you are so talented!!! Love it...I do agree it may need alittle less fabric for someone your size. Today Abby bought a kid sewing machine....as she is asking me how to make things....I was thinking biy I wish Heather lived closer!
Oh~that would be so cool if you opened a boutique. Heatherty Featherty Boutique, perhaps? I have a cold and that is making me grumpy. I have a superior immune system, therefore I never get sick. Except for now. So imagine my disappointment? Way to make your post all about me, huh?!!
Post a Comment