5/11/09

I love Lila Tueller

Lila Tueller is a fabric and pattern designer. One of my most favoritest fabrics is from her new Soiree line, this pink prink that I made Monica's skirt?

Anyhoodle, she's got a funky groovy blog thing going on, and she recently posted that she has new patterns coming out. I was instantly smitten with the Calista/Athena skirt pattern and started scheming in my feeble mind as to which of my fabrics would be best in which tier?

After a week of waiting and constant monitoring of her blog, I could wait no longer!

I emailed her.

"Hey, Lila, I am a big fan. Do you know when those super groovy skirt patterns are going to be ready because I probably won't live another day without knowing when I can make it and my children really need a mother? Thanks,

Heather"

And you know what?! She emailed me back. I'm going to be one of the first people to get a pattern and make an Athena skirt! {sewing geek overload?}

I am so excited I can barely stand it. It isn't here yet, but if it shows up you better believe all other work will come to a halt whilst I make my new masterpiece.

- H

2 comments:

kori bates said...

That is great Heather!!! Are you doing the sewing geek dance right now? LOL

Marci said...

You are a sewing Goddess, not sewing geek. Happy for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...