5/22/09

Is anyone having technical difficulty?



I've had quite a few problems accessing my own blog these last few days. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had an error message pop up that says "website unavailable" or something like that?

Sometimes when I'm on the blog, or I have the page open, it'll suddenly abort and die.

Please let me know if you too have suffered from this abrupt severance of our internet relationship as I will mightily complain to people who probably could care less.

On a different note, I bought a totally awesome dress at Target this week and I simply have to share the good news with you. It's by Converse One Star, black stretchy lycra knit, strapless with an empire waist and a-line skirt. I can't find a link on the Target site, I'm so bummed!
It's the most flattering strapless dress I've ever tried on! There's something about the fabric that makes it drapey and not cling to my belly or butt. LOVE IT. So if you see it out there, snatch it up.

I bought this tunic a few weeks ago on clearance (like fourteen bucks or something!) and it too is superb. Highly recommend it, except I don't wear it with the belt.

- H

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the same has happened to me twice. Both were yesterday, in the morning and once in pm.

Shannon said...

i can only get on if i use mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer... adn it is not only your site, but some others too.

i am going to target today, i will look for the dress...

Angela said...

Yes, I have been having that problem, but not just on your blog. Usually if I just refresh, it fixes it temporarily.

That tunic is awesome! It looks like you in the pic, LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...