Don't you sometimes wish you could employ the conversational skills of a three-year-old? For instance, as I was putting Cooper to bed tonight, we had this conversation:
{After singing You Are My Sunshine}
That was some good singing, Coop. You know who used to teach singing?
Who?
Grandma Gwen. She was a music teacher.
And she likes POODLES!
Really?
And CATS! No, she likes kittens. What kind of kittens do you like?
I like fluffy ones.
WHOA YEAH!!! Those are great.
So this week, when I'm riding with my boss, I'm going to try it out.
Hey, what kind of kittens do you like?...WHOA! Yeah, those are great. Oh, look, a baby wolf!
- H
5/17/09
Oh look! A baby wolf!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL! Your boss might think you're certifiable.
Aren't conversations with a 3-year old awesome?!
that was great!!! 3 year olds are very funny.
Post a Comment