5/1/09

What are you working on this weekend, Heather?

Oh golly, I'm glad you asked.

In my spare time, which is sooooo plenty, I'll be pressing my multitude of Anna Maria Horner good folks fat quarters so I can cut them into six inches strips and sew them together to make my stripwork fabric!

I'm so excited. I have a feeling it's going to end up looking very euro-chic, very credit-card-hippie if you know what I mean? Then I'll take the fabric I've made and make a skirt out of it. Or maybe a little hippie camisole tank or a little sundress or something. Or all three. Cause I have a lot of fabrics and by the time I strip them all together I could probably make a caftan.

Then, let's see...I'll also be finishing the multitude of crayon rolls and zippered bags I started this week. Perfect little Mother's Day gifts, and Teacher's Appreciation Week presents.

Oh! And I'll be announcing the winner of the Great Mother's Day Skirt Giveaway tomorrow morning! I'm combining two posts' worth of comments to come up with a random list, I'll plug it in to random.org and announce the winner in the morning. Then we can confab on your measurements and I'll get to work trying to get it right this time! My track record is a tad shabby, I seem to make things super big for some reason.

Yep, that about covers it.

Oh, and I'll be shredding myself again tomorrow and Sunday. Anyone want to join me? We can complain about the pain together?

What are you up to this weekend?

- H

5 comments:

kori bates said...

Lets see, I am going to dinner at my bestest friends house tonight,was going to finish painting my kitchen but realized I HATE the color!!!!!! I can't even take it back...stupid rules! So my Saturday is free, not sure what I am going to do....Sunday, we have a birthday party to go! Whoo Hoo...fun times, fun times!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, I found your blog through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!!

Tiffany
www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

have a fun weekend!!! i get to go to a bridal shower AND a baby shower... oh, joy!!!

Marci said...

Just got home from happy hour (and I feel comfortably happy, thank you), coaching baseball in the a.m.(ha!), painting trim, Kentucky Derby party, painting trim, cleaning work site, hauling kids to bday parties, painting trim. Then the weekend will be over...
Happy sewing to you!

Christia said...

Heather, there is a possibility the Palizzi family could move to the St. Louis area for 3rd year. That means I could theoretically do the 30 Day Shred, IRL! Anyway, knitting, knitting, oh and some more knitting for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...