I missed it. The summer.
This year, I missed summer! It has passed me by and I really don't know what I've been doing.
Working, mostly. And mommying. And wifeing.
June was insane. July was repairative (Angela, is that a word?) and August is almost over.
Every once in a while I sneak downstairs to sew a little. Not as much as I'd like to.
At least once a day I daydream about having another baby. Most of the time it's a boy in my dreams. Every time I think about it I realize it's crazy.
Lately I've been daydreaming about opening my own little fabric boutique with sewing lessons for cute projects.
Every couple days I look for new houses with my husband and our punk kids. Still no luck.
I'm sure as the weather cools - oh wait, it's cool today...scratch that - or sometime in the future, I'll be back to writing regularly. Thanks for sticking with me, friends.
- H
8/20/09
Is the summer over? Did I miss it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It actually is a word, but it's spelled reparative. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/reparative
I always love reading anything you write, and getting a glimpse into anything you do. That's okay that you missed summer; I am looking forward to seeing your great fall planting and decorating posts.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment