Three days into my Pepsi-free lifestyle and I lapsed today. I got an iced tea at breakfast, which is so lame it makes actually going to Bread Co. every morning almost a ridiculous waste of time. In a moment of weakness at the cups and napkins station, I took one of those little water cups they have and put a shot of Pepsi in it. I drank it.
Then Griffie and I went out running errands while Cooper hung out with my mom on His Special Day with Grandma, and we went through Culver's drive-through for lunch. I ordered a Pepsi.
I only drank half of it, so that's cool.
I guess a half a Pepsi plus one shot in three days is still better than what I was drinking before. Sucks that I've gained three pounds during these three days. It's not exactly helping my motivation to be getting bigger, you know?
I will carry on, though. In the name of all that is healthy, I will carry on.
Oh, and remember my new thing? How I was going to start running? I've run once. Maybe twice, although if I ran twice that second time is blocked from my memory. I think maybe I thought about running a lot and I'm confusing it with actually running.
Sheesh. What a loser.
- H



1 comments:
I can't give up the brown stuff either. I try, and I try, but I can't. Of course, mine is diet, so I don't gain weight, I'll just die of some horrible cancer.
Post a Comment