Have you ever found yourself inspecting your navel for lint, thinking your life is in a shambles? Maybe your hair didn't turn out right today. Or if you're like me, you have adult-onset acne. Or your neck is stiff. Or your new shoes hurt your feet. Oh my God, I'm talking about myself.
Yeah. You know you've done it.
A sweet co-worker of mine was recently diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer. Metastasized to her liver and in her lymph nodes. She's my age.
Here's her story, if you're one for praying or positive energy thoughts, please visit her site and send her some well-wishes.
- H
10/15/09
You think you have problems?
By Heather on 10/15/2009
This is about someone else's story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Definitely praying. I'm so sad for her.
You are so right Heather I often think I'm having a bad day but then I remember the 6 year old boy stage 3 cancer that lives the next town over...my daughter is 6.
Sorry about your sore feet, but moreso your friend. Thanks for sharing her story with us.
Post a Comment