I have finally uploaded photos and I'm ready to share them.
Thank you for your patience.
Here are my children at Halloween. You may recall I made their costumes from scratch which really isn't that impressive but when you're sewing under bright lights with polar fleece there's a lot of heat involved. So the skill factor was negligible, but the sweat factor was high.
And sewing with faux fur? Skip it if you can.
And sewing with faux fur? Skip it if you can.
So here's my little garden gnome in the school parade. Everyone who saw him correctly identified his costume, except for one little girl. As we were leaving she said "bye-bye little Santa!"
And here's the Ninja Turtle. I should have taken a picture of the back of the shell, that was the cool part!
Here's the Ninja getting ready to Trick-or-Treat. He'd strapped his Monkey leash onto his back and was riding Griffin's pony with his treat bucket on his head. Kids are weird.

Grandma came and handed out candy while my husband and I took the kids around. I dressed Binnie up as a turtle too. I'm not sure from this picture who was less excited to be trick-or-treating, Binnie or Griffin?

And this is funny. Cooper has developed a new picture-taking face. During a recent fishing trip it cropped up for the first time.....
And now I catch him practicing it in the mirror. And all pictures have the same face.
I think he's smirking!
- H



5 comments:
HAHAHAHAAAA!! The smirk! Andrew has a goofy picture face, too. Ugh!
I'm incredibly impressed w/the costumes!
:)
Just fantastic costumes! I am so crushing on the gnome ;) Didn't take a single picture of my kiddos in halloween attire. Such a bad mom.
The costumes are awesome! Esp love the garden gnome... what a brilliant idea!
I kind like the smirk :) much more than the massive fake smile with the upturned head that makes Jack's features unrecognizable.
Argghh...you be rasin' a pirate there me lass..Rrrrrr
Those are great pics! I do love the gnome, too! What a great idea!
Cooper's gonna be the guy in all the pictures with the funny faces...the life of the party! Mikayla is into "posing" right now. I honestly don't know where she gets some of these model-type stances? Fun stuff! Thank God for camera's so we can show them these pics later in life and get a good chuckle.
Post a Comment