Bear with me for a little while, can you do that? I'm working on adding navigation tabs to the top of the blog and as I'm no technogeek it's kindy hard.
Penne sent me some excellent instructions through a link but reading html code is a bit like reading pig latin for me. It kind of makes sense? Sort of? Or...not? I'm not sure.
So the tabs are up there. See them? Really little, peaking out from the Blogher Ads box? But they're supposed to be bigger and centered and not turn white when you hover over them, so I have to spend some time parsing the code a little better.
But thanks, Penne! This is exactly what I was looking for. Now could you just get back to blogging so I can laugh and laugh? Thanks.
- H
1/28/10
Hang in, people
By Heather on 1/28/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Can you tell me how? I have been trying to figure it out FOREVER!!! :)
Just in case you don't remember me, I am Mom2Owen&Jack from Cooper's BB on Babyzone.
Post a Comment